There is a multitude of reasons to possess a summer wedding. During the summertime, most people are alive and able to celebrate the growing season, so why wouldn't you have the wedding during this time of the year? Here is why we believe couples will like having a summer wedding!
1. You can possess a beach or perhaps an outdoor wedding, summertime allows the bride to be and groom more options with regards to their ceremony and reception. The couple and guests do not have to be stuck indoors. The days are longer the ones can party until morning!
2. People may have an easier time getting vacation time for you to attend the wedding. Planning the wedding near a national holiday like Independence Day or Labor Day allows guests no trouble taking time off work.
3. When it's warmer, individuals are less likely to become as hungry, to save money on food. However, you can spend more on alcohol if it's a hot summer day. One idea would be to offer an open bar offering only beer, wine, and champagne.
4. Flowers tend to be more likely to become in season during the summertime and won't be as expensive as a winter wedding may be.
5. During summertime, the elements tend to become more consistent. You aren't worried about this possibly snowing on the wedding day.
6. Attire for guests and also the bridal party could be more casual and relaxed. Your bridesmaids can wear chiffon bridesmaid gowns and your groomsmen can wear Summer Suits by FeelTimes in Khaki or Seersucker. Do bolder colours tend to be more acceptable throughout the warmer months of the season, bright fuchsia pink bridesmaid gowns? Sure!
7. During summertime, you could have lighter food options, more summer season fare. This is an area in which you may have the opportunity to save making it fun too! Mini hotdogs and sliders perhaps? During summertime, you can utilize the local outdoor farmer's markets and also have in-season vegetables.
8. Your wedding dresses theme could be more flexible during summertime; this is the chance for the pair to get creative! During summertime, fireworks will always be acceptable!
9. Shoes are a lot of fun during summertime! You can perform a gladiator sandal or perhaps a peep toe heel during summertime and the men can perform flip-flops or boat shoes for any beach wedding.
10. Happier guests! This is an advantage! Happier guests mean less anxiety for the bride-to-be and groom.